THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS") ARE CONCLUDED BETWEEN STULZ FRANCE AND ANY PHYSICAL OR LEGAL PERSON ("YOU" OR "THE USER") USING THE SITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUSIVELY REGULATE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH STULZ FRANCE.
STULZ FRANCE reserves the right to modify at any time the General Conditions. They will then be applicable as soon as they are posted online.
- General Conditions of Use: refers to this document.
- The Site: refers to this site, accessible at the URL www.stulz.fr.
- The Company: designates the company STULZ FRANCE, owner and publisher of the Site.
- User: means any professional, that is to say any natural or legal person, public or private, who acts for purposes falling within the scope of his commercial, industrial, artisanal, liberal or agricultural activity, including when she acts in the name of or on behalf of another professional. Anyone who is a natural or legal person who, having accepted the present General Conditions of Use, uses the Site for purposes falling within the scope of his commercial, industrial, artisanal, liberal or agricultural activity, including when acts for or on behalf of another professional.
- User Account: means the personal space created by the User.
Creation of the User Account
The Site allows Users to create a User Account. The use of the Site is not however conditional on the creation of a User Account.
The creation of a User Account is done free of charge on the Website.
STULZ FRANCE does not perform any verification or check consistency or relevance of the data entered in the questionnaire. The User is informed and agrees that the information provided in connection with the opening of his account is presumed as establishing his identity.
The User can access his personal space by connecting to the Site and using his username and password. The User agrees to use the Site only for personal reasons and refrains from letting any third party use it except to accept all the consequences. Any use of the Site with the username and password of a User will be irrefutably deemed as made by said User.
Likewise, the User must keep his username and password secret. The User must contact STULZ FRANCE immediately as soon as he knows that his account has been used without his consent. The User acknowledges that STULZ FRANCE may take any appropriate measure, including the suspension of the User Account.
Deletion of the User Account
Each User may delete at any time without any prior justification his User Account, thereby terminating his User Agreement.
Deleting the User Account may result in the deletion of all content to which you have access.
Obligations / responsibility of the User
The user is forbidden to:
- communicate information (i) false, imprecise, misleading; (ii) defamatory, slanderous or slanderous; (iii) infringes copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, trade secrets, other intellectual property rights, the right of disclosure or the privacy of others; (iv) who violate French and / or applicable law; (v) containing viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer program designed to damage or secretly intercept any computer system, data or personal information;
- attempt to mislead other users by usurping the identity or corporate name or by damaging the image or reputation of others and / or pretending to be a third party or an employee , an authorized service or affiliate of STULZ FRANCE;
- disrupt, slow down, block or alter the normal flow of data exchanged within the Site;
- fraudulently access, maintain, hinder or disrupt the information systems of STULZ FRANCE and in particular servers, networks connected to the Site, or refuse to comply with the required conditions, procedures, general rules or regulatory provisions applicable to networks.
The User agrees to comply with the relevant legal provisions, applicable to information circulating on the Internet and / or the Site and in any case, it will remain solely liable for infringements of the rights of third parties that may result from its use of the Site. The User is the only judge of his faculty, legal, contractual and / or judicial to access the Site and / or use the Site. As such, by using the Site, the User acknowledges that it does not violate any legal, contractual or statutory provisions. The User agrees to use the Site and services for purposes consistent with public order, public safety and morality and will remain in any event solely responsible for any breaches of public order, the public safety and morality that may result from its use of the Site.
In general, the User warrants STULZ FRANCE against any claim, action and / or claim of which STULZ FRANCE could be the subject in this respect and undertakes, as such, to assume all the sums, damages, costs, legal fees and costs to which STULZ FRANCE may be condemned.
Copyright / Copyright
The general structure, as well as the software, texts, images animated or not, sounds, know-how ... and all the other elements composing the Site are the exclusive property of STULZ FRANCE or its partners.
Any total or partial representation of this Site, without the express permission of the Site operator, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
The trademarks of STULZ FRANCE and its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the Site are semi-figurative or not trademarks and are registered. Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or these logos, made from the elements of the site without the express authorization of the operator of the Web Site is prohibited, within the meaning of the article L.713-2 of the Code of Intellectual property.
These Terms and Conditions do not imply any transfer of any kind of intellectual property right on the elements belonging to STULZ FRANCE, or rights holders such as sounds, videos, photographs, images, literary texts, artistic works, software, brands, graphic charts, logos for the benefit of the User. Any other use, not expressly authorized in writing and prior to STULZ FRANCE is prohibited and constitutes counterfeit.
The Site and its contents are provided "as is" and without any guarantee, including future performance. STULZ FRANCE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties. In this respect and in particular, STULZ FRANCE does not guarantee that the Website is accessible at any time or without error and / or free from defects. In this context, it is recalled that access to the Site may be temporarily suspended, due to (i) the hardware and / or software maintenance of the Site's server, and / or (ii) the hardware, software and / or hardware maintenance. or editorial of the Site, and / or (iii) the occurrence of a case of force majeure. The possibility of temporary or permanent unavailability of the Site can not in any case give rise to a claim for damages or any other form of repair.
It is recalled that (i) the transmission of data on the Internet enjoys only relative reliability, these circulating on heterogeneous networks, with different characteristics and capacities, which are sometimes saturated at certain times of the day and of nature to impact download times or data accessibility, (ii) the Internet is an open network and, as a result, the information it conveys is not protected against the risk of diversion, intrusion into your system , hacking data, programs and files from its system, contamination by computer viruses, and (iii) it is up to the User to take all appropriate measures to protect his system and contents against contamination by viruses. viruses as intrusion attempts. Consequently, STULZ FRANCE can not be responsible for any damage resulting from the access, the use and / or the unavailability of the Site, and in particular for any loss of data / programs, any contamination by virus, any financial loss and / or commercial and / or any loss of image. STULZ FRANCE reserves the right to carry out maintenance operations and updates during which the products and services will not be available. STULZ FRANCE specifically reserves the right to add or remove features, modify the layout of the tool, or insert links, promotional or not.
In all cases and within the limits allowed by law, the responsibility of STULZ FRANCE can be implemented only on proven fault, within 12 months following the occurrence of the event and is limited to the amount cashed the last 12 months by STULZ FRANCE.
The Site complies with the French law, and in no case, STULZ FRANCE gives any guarantee of conformity to the local legislation which would be applicable to you, since you access the Site from other countries.